Monday, February 8, 2010

My New Favorite Song

The other day I came across this song, (Glitter in the Air)and I fell in love with it. I don't know if it's the melody, the lyrics, or just Pink's voice I like, probably all three, but I can't stop singing it. I'm usually not a huge Pink fan, but this softer, more humble side of her is intriguing. Check out this amazing performance. You may think, how did she sing upside down? Believe it or not, it's actually easier, trust me, I've done it:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stsDXki__U&feature=topvideos

5 comments:

  1. I was too busy staring at her spin to pay attention to the lyrics when I first watched this performance, but you are right... this song is beautiful. I really, really like Pink's low key songs too. So when are you going to blog about the time you sang upside down?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED this performance and the song! Was actually just thinking how I need to download it...and I have to admit I'm totally a fan of Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm usually not a fan of pink... but love this song! it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I've never even heard a P!nk song and I LOVE this. Just bought it. Can you say "repeat play" ?

    ReplyDelete