Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Olivia!


Happy Birthday Olivia Grace! I can't believe my little girl has turned 5 years old! I hope you had fun at your ballerina birthday party with your friends and cousins, you are a shinning star!

10 Fun Facts about Olivia

1-as a baby, Olivia would only nurse for three minutes tops and she would not take a bottle.

2-when Olivia turned one, you could ask her any animal sound and she would answer with the sound before you finished the question.

3-from the time Olivia was two years old she has been obsessed with Dorothy. She went through a phase where she wore her Dorothy costume (mom, don't forget the ruby slippers and red Lips!) everyday from Halloween until, I think, spring.

4-Olivia's favorite thing to do is dance. She doesn't go a day without dancing or making up a dance with her sister.

5-Olivia is finally sleeping downstairs in her bed without me having to lay with her until she falls asleep. Hooray!

6-A fun new development is STOMPING! when Livi's mad she stomps her foot as hard as she can and gives me her worst crusty.

7- I have never met a child with more energy. I wish I had that!

8-Lately when Olivia falls down or gets hurt, instead of crying she says "that was AWESOME!"

9-Her favorite movie these days is Addams Family Values, she loves Wednesday Addams and wants to be her for Halloween-CREEPY

10-The best thing she said this week was "You're the best birthday mom ever!"

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday to my favorite & most cutest neighbor in the world! I love seeing your cute smiling face... not enough though:)

    ReplyDelete