Saturday, June 27, 2009

Zermatt

Friday we went up to Midway to visit my parents who were staying at a charming little resort called Zermatt. The girls had a blast, here are the pics!

Georgia admiring the button on my jacket

Darling little baby goats "Oreo and Mischief"

Olivia and Papa swimming


My sweet little thug,
or shall I say
"What choo talkin' bout Willis?"



Olivia stuffing her face with Peanut butter chocolate cake
(mostly she ate the whip cream)
Thanks for the fun evening Mimi and Papa!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. That picture of Georgia is such a keeper. LOVE it. And, your hair couldn't be cuter. I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I love your haircut too. I have a hankering to cut mine short. Your girls are so darling. Georgia's thug expression was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete